Gare d’Austerlitz (Austerlitz Station) is one of the six large terminus railway station in Paris. It is situated on the left bank of the Seine in the southeastern part of the city.
Gare d’Austerlitz was built in 1840 in order to serve first the Paris-Corbeil then the Paris-Orleans line. An 1865-1868 extension was designed by architect Pierre-Louis Renaud.
A large project of rehabilitation of the Gare d’Austerlitz is on-going. Four new tracks are in construction and all the existent tracks are being covered.