We guess, everyone would like to spend St. Valentine’s Day in the city of Her Majesty Love! Go ahead, kiss your Beloved in the best place of Paris!
Ok, so let’s start. The best places to kiss in Paris – version by GlamourApartments 🙂
1. Bridge of lovers. If you make a wish under the bridge, it will definitely come true. According to another legend, it is necessary to think of your dream, to kiss the first passer-by and your wish will be fulfilled. You can continue your romantic promenade to the cafe Berthillon which sells great ice cream.
2. Place Furstenberg. This peaceful square in the heart of Saint-Germain has a reputation of one of the most romantic places in Paris. Although not large, the place creates a special intimate atmosphere for its few visitors!
3. Prefer classic? Try the area near the Hôtel de Ville. One of the most famous photos “The kiss” (chosen as the illustration of this article) was taken there in the crowd.
4. Trocadero. How many photos were taken at this place with a dazzling view of the Eiffel Tower, the Champ de Mars and the Montparnasse Tower. Almost all the lovers who visited Paris may boast of an image made at Trocadero.
5. Bird’s-eye view. Why not? The best place to realize the idea is the Montparnasse Tower. It is much better than the Eiffel tower because from the Montparnasse you can see the Iron Lady in all its glory. Besides, if you want to take some photos, be sure you’ll have better ones than made from the second floor of the Eiffel tower.
We hope that St. Valentine’s Day spent in Paris your memory will keep for years!