§ 1. General terms
Provider (Wayline LLP, reg. number: OC374868, 52-54 Gracechurch str., 5th floor, EC3V 0EH London, UK) provides an online platform through which Owner may create listings of the accommodations and Guest can reserve those accommodations for them. Clients or Guests have a possibility to learn about, seek for appropriate accommodations.
Platform is available at https://www.glamourapartments.com. By using it you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (Terms), whether or not you become a registered user of the Services.
Guest – person seeking to rent accommodations;
Owners – person or company who has right to rent accommodation;
Listing – Photos, video and description of the accommodation posted to the Platform;
Rental price – The price of the accommodation that owner wants to have for the rent. It can be also called Owner price.
Total Accommodation Price – The price that should be paid by the guest to rent the accommodation. It consists of Rental price and Reservation fee;
Reservation – is a document that confirms that the accommodation is reserved for the Guest; to make sure that the accommodation is reserved for the guest for the period of his stay, the guest needs to pay Reservation fee to the Provider;
Rental price + Reservation fee equals to the Total Accommodation Price.
§ 2. What do we sell
Provider sells Reservations of the Accommodations that guarantee the Guest the reserved Accommodation will be available for him on his arrival.
§ 3. Reservation Procedure and Pricing
- Guest seeks for the appropriate Accommodation. Total Accommodation Price is mentioned on the booking page. It is also explained that this price consists of Reservation fee and Rental price.
- To reserve the accommodation Guest should pay Reservation fee via credit card. Guest will be redirected to a fully secured page of Citadele bank where he enters his credit card details.
- Reservation fee is calculated as 20% of the Rental price;
- When the payment is done, Guest immediately receives the Reservation confirmation document and all the instructions about arriving to the accommodation and a check-in. Guest also receives the invoice from the owner with his banking details with the instructions how to pay the Rental price.
- Guest’s credit card statement will have a descriptor: “www.glamourapartments.com″.
- This Rental price should be paid within 1 week and not later than arrival to the accommodation.
- We don’t accept Reservations, made more than one year prior to arrival.
- We don’t accept Reservations for period more than 1 year.
- Maximum transaction amount is limited to 2000 EUR. Guests can’t buy reservations more expensive than for the amount of 2000 EUR.
§ 4. Responsibility of the Provider
Provider agrees to:
- Provide the Owner with a platform where the Owner can collaborate with Guests. This platform should include “My account module” where the accommodation owner can set up his Owner price and change the availability of the accommodation.
- Facilitate the availability of the Platform;
§ 5. Responsibility of the Owner
Owner agrees to:
- Answer to all the inquiries of the Guest;
- Answer to all the questions of the Guest;
- Be responsible for any and all his Listings of the accommodations;
- Make check-in to the accommodation when the Guest arrives;
- Make check-out from the accommodation when the Guest leaves the accommodation;
- After the Reservation is done, provide the Guest with additional instructions about how to pay Rental price (f.ex. give his Banking details);
- Do not submit any Listing with a false or misleading price information, or submit any Listing with a price that he does not intend to honour;
- Do not distribute the content of the Platform;
- Do not avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Provider;
- Do not interfere with or damage Platform, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code or similar methods or technology;
The Guest is responsible for leaving the Accommodation in the condition it was in when he arrived. Provider is not responsible for any disputes resolutions between Owner and Guest. Any disputes between Owner and Guest should be resolved between directly.
Before making a payment Guest will have the information about the Security Deposit. It can be required for the applicable Accommodation. Security Deposit will be returned in the moment of check-out, if the accommodation was not damaged by the guest. If Owner claims otherwise and provides evidence of damage, Guest agrees to pay the cost of replacing the damaged items with equivalent items.
§6. Cancellation Policy
In case of booking cancellation by the Guest, the Guest will lose Reservation fee. If for some reasons the reservation cancels caused by the Owner, the Owner is obliged to provide the Guest with another properties for rent. If these proposals are not suitable for the Guest, Owner should inform the Provider to refund the full amount of the Reservation fee to the Guest, so in that case the Guest will receive100% refund. The Owner should also return to the Guest Rental Price, if it was paid. In that case Provider is allowed to decrease the Owner rank (reputation) in the Platform. If the Guest modifies the dates of the rent or wishes to extend his stay, he undertakes to have these modifications made by the Owner and to pay the additional provider fees related to these modifications and calculated in proportion to the initial payment.
§7. Check-in / arrival
Normal check-in time is from 13.00 – 18.00 and it will be done without any additional fees. Late check-in time should be discussed in advance and normally Owner takes extra fees for that. Different accommodations might have different check-in rules; detailed information is located on the detailed page of the s.
§8. Check-out / departure
Normal departure time is until 10:00 am. Different accommodations might have check-out different rules; detailed information is located on the detailed page of the accommodation.
Normally final cleaning is included into price. Different accommodation might have different rules; detailed information is located on the detailed page of the accommodation.
§10. Contacting us
If you have any questions about this Term and Conditions or your dealings with this Platform, please contact us.
Wayline resperentative office in Paris:
29 rue de Lubeck
75116 Paris, France
+33 9 66 97 17 84