Glamour Apartments (Agency) is a real estate Agency, based in Paris and is a member of FNAIM (T15328-G6190). It has a license to rent apartment on short and long term and to sell apartments. Agency provides accommodations for rent for guests looking for renting such accommodations (collectively, the Services), which Services are accessible at www.glamourappartements.com, ru.glamourapartments.com, fr.glamourapartments.com and any other websites through which Agency makes the Services available (collectively, the Site) and as an application for mobile devices (the Application). By using the Site and Application, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (Terms), whether or not you become a registered user of the Services. The Site, Application and Services compose an online platform through which Agency may create listings of the accommodations and book them for their clients. All the accommodations (apartment, houses, etc.) that are presented on the platform are real and verified by the Agency. Clients or Guests have a possibility to learn about, seek for appropriate accommodations and book accommodations.
The Site, Application, Services are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. You acknowledge and agree that the Site, Application and Services, including all associated intellectual property rights are the exclusive property of the Agency.
- Propose accommodations to the Guest for every inquiry. If the accommodation picked up by the Guest is actually occupied, the Agency should find another propositions for the Guest;
- Answer to all the questions of the Guest;
- Check the ownership documents for the apartment (certificate of registration) of the Owner, so that all the Listing (photos, video and description of the apartment posted to the Platform)presented on the Site are real;
- Be responsible for any and all Listings of the apartments;
- Do not submit any Listing with a false or misleading price information, or submit any Listing with a price that he does not intend to honor;
Accommodations are divided into two groups Accommodations with Instant Book and other Accommodations without Instant Book.
Accommodations with Instant Book
Calendars of these accommodations are always up-to-date. So Guest can book this apartment any time and don’t require availability approval from the Agency. So booking process in case of Instant Book accommodation is the following:
- Guest seeks for the appropriate Accommodation. Total rent price of the apartment will be mentioned on the booking page.
- Guest should pay this amount (Apartment rental price) via credit card. Guest will be redirected to a fully secured page of BRED bank where he enters his credit card details.
- When the payment is done, Guest receives the reservation confirmation and all the instructions about arriving to the Accommodation and a check-in.
Accommodations without Instant Book
Calendars of these accommodations are not always up-to-date. So Guest can only send the reservation request. After that Agency will confirm the availability with the owner and if accommodation is available Guest will have a possibility to book this apartment. If the owner confirms that accommodation is not available, Agency should propose several similar apartments for the Guest. So booking process of the accommodation without instant book is the following:
- Guest seeks for the appropriate Accommodation and sends the inquiry.
- Agency confirms the availability and opens payment possibility for the guest. Total rent price will be mentioned on the account page.
- To confirm a reservation Guest should pay the necessary amount (Apartment rental price) via credit card or wire transfer. Choosing credit card payment Guest will be redirected to a fully secured page of BRED bank where he enters his credit card details.
- When the payment is done, Guest receives the reservation confirmation and all the instructions about arriving to the Accommodationand a check-in.
As a Guest, you are responsible for leaving the Accommodation in the condition it was in when you arrived. Before making a payment Guest will have the information about the Security Deposit. It can be required for the applicable Accommodation. If a Security Deposit is required, Agency, having received the confirmation for blocking the money from Guest, preauthorize the money on the credit card of the guest. This amount will be unblocked (released) in the moment of check-out, if the accommodation was not damaged by the guest. If Agency or the owner claims otherwise and provides evidence of damage, including but not limited to, photographs, you agree to pay the cost of replacing the damaged items with equivalent items. After being notified of the claim and given forty eight (48) hours to respond, that amount will be deducted from blocked on your card security deposit. The rest of the security deposit will be returned to your card not later than 60 days after the departure.
Disputes and Cancellation and Changes Policy
The Guest is responsible for leaving the Accommodation in the condition it was in when he arrived. Any disputes between Owner and Guest should be resolved between directly. If those disputes cannot be resolved directly, all the questions and problems should be resolved by the Agency.
Strict Cancellation Policy
In case of booking cancellation by the Guest, the Guest will lose Agency fee and 50% of the Owner price, if Agency fails to find new Guest for the period of this reservation. If Agency finds new Guest to cover this reservation, Guest will receive the full amount of his payment. If for some reason the reservation cancels caused by the Agency, the Agency is obliged to provide the Guest with another properties for rent. If these proposals are not suitable for the Guest, Agency will return the full amount of the payment to the Guest. If the Guest modifies the dates of the rent or wishes to extent his stay, he undertakes to have these modifications made by the Agency and to pay the additional agency fees related to these modifications and calculated in proportion to the initial payment.
Charges and Apartment rental price
Apartment rental price – The price that should be paid by the Guest to rent the accommodation. It consists of Owner price and Agency fee; Owner price – The price of the apartment that owner wants to have; Agency fee – commission that Agency receives for the current reservation. Agency fee is calculated in the following way (including V.A.T):
- Lease from 7 nights to 40 days – 30% of the total amount of the rent;
- Lease of 40 days to 3 months – 50% of the monthly Owner price;
- Lease of 3 to 6 months – 75% of the monthly Owner price;
- Lease of 6 to 9 months – 100% of the monthly Owner price;
- Lease of 9 to 12 months – 10% of the full amount that should be paid to the owner.
The telephone calls are not included into the price and it has to be paid separately. Gas and Electricity is included into the rental price if your staying period is less then 3 weeks.
- As a Guest, you are responsible for leaving the Accommodation in the condition it was in when you arrived.
- Only occupy the premises as a residence, to the exclusion of any commerce, profession or industry.
- Do nothing that could prejudice the peace of the neighbors or other occupants (no noisy parties allowed).
- Not to make any modification or change in the layout of the furniture and the premises.
- Not to bring any domestic animal (dogs, cats, etc.) into the premises without the owner’s prior agreement
- Inform the owner or the Agency immediately of any accident or deterioration occurring on the premises leased, even if there is no apparent resulting damage.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartments without the owner’s prior agreement
Check-in / arrival
Normal check-in time is from 13.00 – 18.00 and it will be done without any additional fees. Late check-in time should be discussed in advance and normally Agency takes extra fees for that. Different apartment might have different rules; detailed information is located on the detailed page of the apartment.
Check-out / departure
Normal departure time is until 10:00 am. Different apartment might have different rules; detailed information is located on the detailed page of the apartment.
Normally final cleaning is included into price. Different apartment might have different rules; detailed information is located on the detailed page of the apartment.
If you have any questions about this Term and Conditions, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us.
100 Avenue Kléber
75116 Paris, France
+33 9 80 43 35 79
This document was last updated on Sep 5, 2014.